March 6, 2017

Extension advises how to replace lost documents

PERRYVILLE -- Did you or someone you know lose important documents in the storm, such as birth certificates, driver's licenses, tax returns, etc?

If so, the MU Extension guide sheet on Replacing Important Documents can put you on the right path for getting new copies.